When business owners or marketing managers or every day people are looking for websites, they want SIMPLE. Simple to get going, simple to manage, simple to edit and it still has to be effective.
Today, everyone knows a guy or has a relative that make a website.
Here’s the problem. A lot of those guys don’t even know what they don’t know!
- Is it fast?
- Does it load fast?
- Is it mobile compatible?
- Is it device compatible?
- Is it easy to navigate?
- Is it aesthetically appealing.
- Is it framed well?
- How does it contrast with competition?
- Does it contain the right keywords?
- Does it contain enough, but not too many of the right words and are the right words accentuated to lend to SEO?
- Does it contain appropriate Latent Semantic Indexing keywords?
- Does it contain the necessary features and functions that literally make it effective?
- Is the hosting effective and are there backup strategies?
- Is the site adequately set up to track metrics for reporting purposes?
- What are the measures of effectiveness and how are those metrics measured?
And the list goes on and and on and on…
I get it, most businesses have very tight cost constraints and a lot of those businesses have no budget for a website or for marketing. In that case, sometimes something is better than nothing.
Our approach is a little but different. We see a website as a type of foundation for a business. Whether it’s new or whether it’s been around for a while, it is a representation of a business. We all see that a website is the face of a business. When a prospective customer or visitor engages with a business, it’s often the website that is a first point of contact.
- Is it professional?
- Is the communication clear?
- Is there a professional brand or logo?
- Is it fresh and updated?
- Are there adequate descriptions of the products or services?
- Is the pricing clear?
- Are there calls to take action or next steps?
And this list goes on and on as well.
We recognize that websites, much like business and often require change. A new product, a new service, price changes etc. That is why having a solid foundation is so important to developing a website that can keep pace in today’s digital age.
Website appearances can change and the functionality of a website can change, however the heart and development of a website, or foundation of a website typically stays with the website throughout years of cosmetic or functional change.
If you are in the market for a Simple Website, let Simple Websites be your website builder.